Design & Sales Team• All staff, including carpenters, and admin are instructed on social distancing requirements currently advised as a min of 2 meters. Any handshakes or hugs will have to wait but we appreciate any feedback via email or phone.
• If you would prefer not to meet in person for a design consultation, with a few photos and basic dimensions from you, we can easily use google maps to provide a quote for your new project via email and phone. We can also FaceTime, Skype, Zoom, etc.
• During any visits by our design consultants, we will endeavour to assist you without entering your home where possible.
Onsite Professional Carpenters• All Carpenters are kitted with hand cleaner and required to use it before entering and exiting any property.
• We are shortly going to provide our carpenters with surgical face masks for projects with clients who are either elderly or in the “at risk” category.
• We are monitoring the health of our employees constantly and have advised anyone who is feeling unwell to stay home from work for the required quarantine period
What you can do:• If you are feeling unwell or have come into contact with anyone you suspect may have been exposed to COVID 19, please advise us immediately so that we can make alternative arrangements to assist you.
• Please act responsibly when our staff or carpenters are at your home… No need to offer us a cup of tea or biscuits. We request that any questions you have are directed by phone or email to our beautiful Shelley in admin or our design consultant’s Roly and Brett. This helps the carpenters to do their job without any social interaction, meaning that your project will be completed that much sooner for your enjoyment.
• If our design consultants visit your home to provide a quotation, we ask that the 2 metre social distancing rule is respected for your safety and ours.
• Where possible, guide our design consultants around your potential project from outside the home.